Banking & Financial investment
About this program
The program provides students with a diverse set of capabilities for:
בדיקת מהירות חינם
- Proficiency in basic theories and operations in financial investments
- Thorough understanding of derivative instruments (options, futures and swaps) and their characteristics to control risks and improve profitability.
- Planning and implementing investment strategies for business.
- Performing analysis and assessment of the impact of macro economic policies on financial markets and investment decisions.
As a graduate of this program, you can assume the following positions:
- Financial Derivatives and Risk Management: Risk Managers, Investment Bankers, Derivative Traders, Designers of Specialized Securities, and Financial Engineers…
- Investment Banking: Junior Bankers, Senior Bankers.
- Private Banking