(FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT)
About this program
Degree in Corporate Finance provides you:
- Understanding the importance of corporate financial management in the context of globalization and international economics integration.
בדיקת מהירות hot
- Performing the tasks of corporate financial planning; understanding, interpreting, providing financial information to assist in business decision – making and control.
- Performing financial management to maximize the corporate value by with focus on shareholder value perspective.
- Conducting researches in the field of corporate financial management.
As a graduate of this program, you can assume the following positions:
- Financial Analysis: Capital Budgeting; Budget; Project; Industry Specific…
- Cost Analysis: Manufacturing; Service…
- Treasury: Financing; Investment, Risk Management …..
- Corporate Development: New Product Development….
BA057IU – Auditing (3)
BA138IU – Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis (3)
BA150IU – Special Study
BA174IU – Econometrics with Financial Application (3)
BA214IU – Financial Institutions Management (3)
BA216IU – Derivatives & Risk Management (3)
BA218IU – Credit Analysis and Lending (3)
BA220IU – Working Capital Management (3)
BA221IU – Personal Finance (3)
BA222IU – Management Decisions and Financial
Elective courses can be Changed to meet the requirements of industry and the availability of experts. The semester of elective course offer is subject to change.