About registration schedule in 2nd semester, academic year 2017 – 2018
1/ The Office of Academic Affairs would like to inform all students about registration schedule as below:
Time: from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
· Monday (December 04, 2017):
+ Intake 2013 and previous intakes;
+ All students of West of England program – School of Business;
· Tuesday (December 05, 2017): Intake 2014;
· Wednesday – Thursday (December 06-07, 2017): Intake 2015;
· Friday – Saturday (December 08 – 09,2017): Intake 2016;
· Sunday (December 10,2017): All students
- Demo registration: The OAA is going to test the online registration system at December 01 – 02, 2017, so all registrations in this period will be invalid.
- The students, who haven’t paid tuition fee completely, are not allowed to register on the 2nd semester of the academic year 2017-2018. The students have to pay tuition fee before December 02, 2017.
2/ Deadline for the advisor’s approval: 04/12/2017 – 11/12/2017
- The students are not allowed to adjust the schedule after advisors approve the registration.
- Please contact advisors for any other arising issues .
3/ The OAA will update database twice a day, specifically:
- First time: 12h00 to 12h30;
- Second time: 15h30 to 16h00;
After updating data, the students (including students paid after December 02, 2017 and before their intake registration schedule) will be able to register for subjects normally according to their registration schedules
4/ The OAA will separate students of oversize classes into smaller classes in case of exceeding of number of students:
- The schedules of new classes are the same with the original class;
- The number of students of the original class will be preserved. And the number of students in new classes, lecturers will be arranged based on requirements of School / Department
- The list of students in new classes will be based on students’ time of registration which is recorded in the “diary of course registration”;
5/ Please access the following link for the registration instruction:
Any question, please feel free to contact:
- Ms. Ngo Duong Ly Thanh:The Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs – A2.708
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ext: 3229
- Mr. Vo Thanh Minh:The Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs – A2.708
Email: email@example.com; Ext: 3229